Innovation is our Passion
At PETROLERN, innovation is our passion. Our research and development team consist of experienced experts and young talented professionals. PETROLERN’s objective is to allocate 70% of its resources to research and development by 2022. PETROLERN’s ongoing research projects and initiatives include:
- Next generation Geomechanics and Fracturing
- Evaluation of Rock Properties from Drilling Vibration Data
- Earthquake and Induced Seismicity Prediction using Shear Failure Yield to Peak (SFYP) Analysis
- Geothermal Drilling Optimization using Machine Learning
- Combined Tilt Sensing and Seismic Sensors System for Automated Monitoring of Flood Front in CO2 Injection
- Intelligent Fluid Flood Regulator (I-FFR)
- Frac Hit Control and Mitigation by Near Well Gas Injection
- Improving Accuracy of Production Forecasts for Unconventional Resources using Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Downhole Tool for In-situ Stress Measurement
- An Integrated Lost Circulation Prediction and Mitigation System using While Drilling Identification, Positioning and Mechanical Sealing
To participate in our research and development projects as investor or partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PETROLERN was awarded two prestigious research grants in 2019 to tackle challenges in hydraulic fracturing and CO2 MVA:
- DOE SBIR: Automated CO2 Monitoring Data Collection and Transmission System using Asymmetric Compression.
- Shell GameChanger: Machine Learning Real Time Operations Center (ML-RTOC)